Wednesday, August 28, 2013

The Mysteries of God - Introduction

Intro...

There are many mysteries in the Bible. Many of these are prophecies, yet to be fulfilled. Some are prophecies already fulfilled. Many are the teachings of Christ or from the letters of the Apostle Paul to the churches of the 1st Century.

There are mysteries in both the Old and New Testaments. Jesus spoke in parables (common stories in the common language of His day - Aramaic and Greek), to reveal a lot of these mysteries, but many of the people just did not get what He was saying. No, they did not understand the words that were coming out of His mouth. LOL =) More often than not, He had to explain the meaning of these parables.

Do you ever feel like that? Like you read the Bible and you just don't get it? Do you find yourself re-reading what you just read? Still scratching your head? Let me see if I can help you out and offer a little insight on some of the greatest mysteries of the Bible.

Let's take a journey for a few days, maybe even a week or two (don't worry - I know how valuable your time is, so I promise to be brief, with the exception of this intro). Will you do me a favor? So this is not a one-sided discussion, please open up and dialogue with me. Feel free to join in on the conversation.

You can comment publicly or privately - doesn't matter which one - just get talking. The more we chew on God's Word, the more we break it down in a good way that many who are struggling can digest. And we all need spiritual food. I don't know it all. Iron sharpens iron. You may just find yourself Divinely inspired with a great interpretation of the scripture. So, please share.

There are many false doctrines out and about right now, so it is HIGHLY CRITICAL that you and I STAY (even camp out) in the Word. The best way to know a counterfeit is to study the real deal meticulously, so that you can spot the fake straight away. So, let's dig in my friend. This is going to be an exciting journey. I've got my cup of coffee. I'll give you a minute to grab yours and settle in a bit. Don't forget to grab your Bible.

OK ready? Here we go...


No comments:

Post a Comment