Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Is there a doctor in the house? (Part 6)

He's your doctor. 

Jesus was and is The Real Deal. Thousands upon thousands upon thousands of His followers have been miraculously healed throughout history and yes, even today. Healing was not just for His time. However, it is important to know that He healed every person that came to Him for their sickness.

I want to encourage you to seek Him and study His Word. Really study it. The Word of God is not just ink on a page. It is living, breathing, and active. The Word is Jesus, according to the gospel of John.

Jesus is The Word, who took on flesh (John 1:14) The Bible is not just an ordinary book. It is an extraordinary person named Jesus. He is The Healer, The Provider, The Savior, The Redeemer. He is everything you and I need.

What ever you need, Jesus IS the answer! He did all of the work. He provided all the solutions and all of the answers. He made a way for us where no one else and nothing else could or would.

Whether you need healing for your body, soul, or spirit, Jesus made the way. All you need to do is believe with your heart and confess it with your mouth, and it shall be done. There's a doctor in the house and His name is JESUS!

Check out this new song from Darlene Zschech's "Revealing Jesus Project" (She is the Worship Pastor at Hillsong Church in Sydney, Australia). "In Jesus' name" you are healed!

http://youtu.be/TVsRM55_jsE

God is fighting for us
Pushing back the darkness
Lighting up the Kingdom
That cannot be shaken
In the name of Jesus
The enemy's defeated
And we will shout it out
Shout it out

I will live
I will not die
The resurrection power of Christ
Alive in me and I am free
In Jesus' name

I will live
I will not die
I will declare and lift You high
Christ revealed and I am healed
In Jesus' name
In Jesus' name
In Jesus' name
In Jesus' name


No comments:

Post a Comment