Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Is there a doctor in the house? (Part 2)

He's my doctor.
 
I was diagnosed with Meniere's disease back in 2002. This disease effects your equilibrium and balance. It is characterized by ringing in the ears and a build up of fluid deep inside your inner ear that will not flush naturally. This is what causes dizziness, blurred vision, nausea, and instability.

I knew that God did not make junk when He made me, and He did not intend for me to have this. I knew this boldly with all of my mind, because of my faith in Him. However, I had to let that head knowledge become heart knowledge to activate my healing and make it real. We believe with our heart, not our head. Our head just stores and collects information.

I was not healed immediately from Meniere's disease. There was a lot of struggling, fighting, and doubt involved. I had two amazing prayer warriors in my corner that prayed more times than I can count. These two women never gave up on me. They encouraged me and believed with and for me. They also instructed me. They told me to study the Bible for what I was in need of.

So, I grabbed a concordance and pulled up the word "healing." I began to study every scripture in the Old and New Testaments on the subject. It was a tedious process and often times I did not feel like it, but after an intense journey of 6-8 months something amazing happened. My head knowledge dropped down into my heart. This activated my healing, like an atomic explosion and it was finished! No more symptoms. No more problems. I am healed completely! I give God all the glory and all the praise for this!

Now, there are times when the enemy tries to convince me that I am not healed, but I believe with my heart and declare with my mouth that I am and that settles it. Once you receive healing, you do need to hold onto it, because the Bible says the devil comes to steal, kill, and destroy (John 10:10). He will try to rob you of every good gift that God gives you. Don't let him. The second part of that same scripture says that Jesus came to give us life abundantly to the full and to the overflow.

It was the study of the Word that made my healing possible. Romans 10:17 says that faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God. My faith was built up by my study of the Word on the matter. Once I saw healing was God's will for me and that He left no one (not 1 person) unhealed, that was all I needed. Anything you need faith on, go to the Word and study. There is a great reward for you when you do. 2 Timothy 2:15 in the KJV says to "Study to show yourself approved unto God, a workman that needs not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth."

So remember, healing comes when you believe in your heart and confess with your mouth. Faith activates it. Get into the Word to build your faith and ask Jesus to help you to believe with your heart and not your head.

Continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment