Tuesday, October 15, 2013

FIERCE: Fierce Faith

This past weekend I was at a Women's Ministry Conference called Fierce. This was a gathering of close to 2000 women from all over the state of Florida. Our Fierce leader - Marsha Woolley spoke on Girls With Swords from Lisa Bevere's next best selling book. Friday morning, night, and Saturday morning our guest speaker - Karen Wheaton shared what the Holy Spirit laid on her heart. She also brought with her Chosen - a worship and creative arts dance and praise team of kids that rocked the house and brought spot on words from God's lips to our ears. Pastor J - the worship leader from Victorious Life Church in Tampa led worship. It was life changing worship. I mean, out of this world. The tangible presence of God was so real, so evident. I set my mind and determined to worship with all my might. I went for it 1000%.

Now, I know what the men are saying that are reading this. Why is she sharing this on the main blog? Why not share it on the women's blog? Well guys, I am glad you asked. You see, there is much to gain from what I am about to share. So, don't tune me out. There are many golden nuggets of truth in this post for you too men. So, please read on. Please think how you can apply what is here in your own life, because it really applies across the board to the whole body of Christ.

A word given by a member of Chosen inspired from the book, Captivating and Isaiah 61:
God has set us on a mission to release and restore something. This means you and me. God says, "I am FURIOUS at the enemy and what he has done to you! Give me your whole heart and I will set you free. I will bring restoration. I will give you beauty for devastation, joy for sorrow, and I will robe your heart in righteousness for your former devastation."
A Golden Nugget of TRUTH:
SATAN'S GREATEST FEAR IS THAT YOU WOULD BELIEVE YOU ARE WHO GOD SAID YOU ARE!
What would you be doing right now, without fear and if you believed what God said? There is no time to waste! As long as there is breath in your body, it's not too late for you.

FIERCE - having or displaying ferocious, intense, aggressiveness. Having strong feelings, such as determination.

Truths for Women:
  • As women, we need to accept that we can be fierce!
  • In the Garden, ENMITY was put between the woman and the devil. This means unending hostility toward the devil. Women will forever be Satan's enemy.
  • All of the woman's offspring will be the enemy of the devil and will hate him.
  • There is a spearhead of the devil aimed specifically at women because of the BEAUTY of God in her. She is the crowning glory of creation.
  • Women have fierce faith. We pray until we win. We fast until we win. We give until we have nothing more to give.
FAITH - the substance of things hoped for, or the substance of change you are looking for.

HOPE - the belief that things will change.

How do you get FIERCE FAITH?
  • Faith comes by hearing and hearing by the Word of God.
  • Learn to get your OWN Word from God!
  • Pray where deep calls to deep.
  • Until you touch heaven and heaven touches you, pray through!

Isaiah 43:1-4, 15-19 says:
1 But now [in spite of past judgments for Israel’s sins], thus says the Lord, He Who created you, O Jacob, and He Who formed you, O Israel: Fear not, for I have redeemed you [ransomed you by paying a price instead of leaving you captives]; I have called you by your name; you are Mine.
When you pass through the waters, I will be with you, and through the rivers, they will not overwhelm you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned or scorched, nor will the flame kindle upon you.
For I am the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel, your Savior; I give Egypt [to the Babylonians] for your ransom, Ethiopia and Seba [a province of Ethiopia] in exchange [for your release].
Because you are precious in My sight and honored, and because I love you, I will give men in return for you and peoples in exchange for your life.
15 I am the Lord, your Holy One, the Creator of Israel, your King.
16 Thus says the Lord, Who makes a way through the sea and a path through the mighty waters,
17 Who brings forth chariot and horse, army and mighty warrior. They lie down together, they cannot rise; they are extinguished, they are quenched like a lampwick:
18 Do not [earnestly] remember the former things; neither consider the things of old.
19 Behold, I am doing a new thing! Now it springs forth; do you not perceive and know it and will you not give heed to it? I will even make a way in the wilderness and rivers in the desert.
HELP IS ON THE WAY!!!
1 I will lift up my eyes to the mountains. Where will my help come from? My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. He will not let your feet go out from under you. He Who watches over you will not sleep.  Psalm 121:1-3
From Karen Wheaton: 
  1. Value the word. The word you value is the word that provides fruit.
  2. Believe the word. What you meditate on is what you believe. 
  • Your Daddy has the answer.
  • Stop talking about and going back over the things of the past! When you do that, you are eating from a DEAD carcass! You are NOT a BUZZARD! You are an EAGLE!
  • Remember not the former things. God is doing a NEW thing!









 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment